Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,173TL (€1,136) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (42 minutes ago)