Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 146% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,613TL (€1,569) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)