Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,379TL (R$ 3,678) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)