Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (R$ 3,929) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)