Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04433 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 281% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,148TL (206,356 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)