Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04019 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 257% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,569TL (213,214 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)