Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03291 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 208% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,315TL (252,683 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)