Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12926 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,895TL (30,137 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)