Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (392,643 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)