Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00865 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,178TL (483,023 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)