Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00991 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,280TL (432,056 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)