Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01074 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,872TL (453,766 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)