Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.581 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,548TL (£1,429) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)