Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,804TL (£1,103) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)