Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,735TL (£1,534) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)