Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 185% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,832TL (16,533 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)