Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41183 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,648TL (18,571 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (37 minutes ago)