Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.978 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,475TL (﷼ 436) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)