Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.240 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,165TL (﷼ 407) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)