Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.896 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,425TL (﷼ 447) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)