Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06397 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,417TL (руб 37,777) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)