Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06719 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,073TL (руб 45,732) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Innsbruck costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)