Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (руб 54,929) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)