Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07522 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,900TL (руб 65,145) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)