Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05955 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,305TL (руб 55,497) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)