Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05530 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,837TL (руб 69,387) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)