Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,192TL (руб 66,602) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)