Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06570 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,211TL (руб 48,877) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)