Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,690TL (₨48,609) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)