Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,876TL (₨51,800) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)