Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,262TL (R$ 3,811) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)