Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,245TL (R$ 3,362) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)