Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,620TL (¥69,184) in Nishinomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)