Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (元6,807) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)