Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,701TL (元9,317) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)