Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,798TL (€1,284) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)