Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,768TL (€1,090) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)