Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,589TL (¥178,299) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)