Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04734 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,546TL (¥222,759) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)