Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,354TL (¥193,378) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)