Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,233TL (849,040 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)