Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,205TL (19,230,006 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)