Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18993 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,025TL (Mex$ 21,190) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)