Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,080TL (£1,515) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)