Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 165% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,362TL (AU$2,281) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)