Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,158TL (AU$2,494) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)