Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.485 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 213% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,269TL (AU$3,234) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)