Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.085 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 184% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,099TL (AU$2,301) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)