Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.829 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,735TL (NZ$2,381) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)