Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.563 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 192% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,593TL (NZ$2,963) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)