Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.714 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,561TL (NZ$2,786) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)