Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.257 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 219% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,339TL (NZ$2,253) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (41 minutes ago)