Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,589TL ($2,089) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)