Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49097 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,568TL (Q9,303) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)