Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47857 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,321TL (Q6,939) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)