Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,069TL (Q7,967) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)