Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49671 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,864TL (Q9,793) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)