Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.922 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 256% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,625TL (CHF 2,454) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)