Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,661TL (8,704 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)