Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 214% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,219TL (6,402 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)