Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 185% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,695TL (7,657 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)