Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,458TL (¥223,561) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (31 minutes ago)