Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03460 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,736TL (¥194,654) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)