Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03172 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,669TL (¥178,731) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (41 minutes ago)