Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,869TL (R 17,464) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)