Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27717 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,699TL (R 16,954) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)