Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28229 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,640TL (R 12,894) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)