Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27835 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,800TL (R 17,244) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)