Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27205 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (R 15,127) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)