Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32774 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (R 12,085) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)