Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (COL$3,319,358) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)