Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,836TL (COL$3,048,829) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)