Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35956 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 142% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,258TL (20,185 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)