Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38422 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,020TL (20,874 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)