Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38195 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,325TL (19,177 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)