Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37820 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,690TL (17,688 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)