Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39066 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,149TL (15,741 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)