Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,755TL (5,913 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)