Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,195TL (5,446 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)