Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,618TL (5,980 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)