Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.798 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,716TL (7,165 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)