Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.309 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL (1,106 ман) in Naxcivan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)