Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16548 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,696TL (Mex$ 22,335) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)