Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (R$ 3,758) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)