Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,731TL (R$ 4,639) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)