Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (₨68,457) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)