Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,154TL (€829) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (41 minutes ago)