Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,530TL (€611) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)