Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,577TL (€652) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)