Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (€906) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)