Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (€858) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)