Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,646TL (€665) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)