Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,796TL (€1,435) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)