Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,964TL (€1,829) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)