Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,301TL (€1,811) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (30 minutes ago)