Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,842TL (€1,411) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)