Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.764 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,544TL (NZ$2,006) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)