Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.656 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,736TL (NZ$2,912) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)