Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 135% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,634TL (NZ$2,930) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)