Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,848TL (NZ$3,111) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)