Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL (元5,467) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)