Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (元5,038) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)