Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,966TL (元4,721) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)