Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,065TL (元4,267) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)