Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,255TL (€1,221) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (28 minutes ago)