Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (元5,173) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)