Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,566TL (元4,382) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)