Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (元6,743) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)