Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,400TL (元6,469) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)