Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,869TL (元6,974) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)