Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,133TL (元10,419) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)