Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,860TL (€1,256) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 3 hours ago)