Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (元7,318) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)