Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (元5,650) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)