Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (元7,321) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)