Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,361TL (元5,616) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)