Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 185% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,686TL (€1,540) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)