Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03935 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL (78,680 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)