Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.824 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,727TL (1,319 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)